Wednesday 3 August 2005

Orange Chocolate Cupcakes

I've made a batch of these for a party recently using this recipe but added in the orange zest and orange juice instead. This I would say tasted much better than the mocha's version. I did not iced them, I scared the hosts will ban me from going to their home again after the kids leave "fingerprints" all over their lovely walls hehehe...


Hmm when I checked my previous batch's photos I don't see them looked like a hill!!! Could be the oven temperature I guess but taste wise still ok if not better. Will experiment with other flavours next time since this cheat's version is SO easy to make.

Watch this space for the vanilla version...

3 comments:

  1. Yum! The picture is just right for tea time. Now I am hungry for some cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slurp! I love CUP cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha boo, did u get any yesterday?

    mahaguru sia, u do? make some, this is super easy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012