Wednesday 24 August 2005

Still on Birthday

I've blogged about this before but I just wanna show another design of Madam Lee's agar-agar cake. I got this Harry Potter design agar-agar cake (RM38) for our nephew who shared the same birth date as boiboi. Since his family came all the way from outstation during the weekend, we celebrated their birthday together. This cake won everyone's heart and stomach for not being overly sweet. Plus look Ma - no messy creams!


UPDATED: Thanks aC for the pointer.

2 comments:

  1. babe,

    OMG!! That cake is made out of jelly! That is so cool!!! Looks really really nice. Have never seen such cake before.

    Cheers,
    -Makan Kings-

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are makan kings, just need to know where to look only

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012