Monday 8 August 2005

Does My Blog Look Good In This?

I've entered this photo for this month's Does My Blog Look Good In This? (DMBLGiT?). Yeah food blogs have plenty of events hehehe... DMBLGiT? First Edition was started off by Ronald of loveSicily. The first few editions, Ronald called for readers to vote for the best photo submitted by food bloggers. As the event got bigger, Ronald got volunteers to host the event plus enlist a few food bloggers as judges instead.

Well, this August edition is hosted by Spittoon. If you have a good photo on food in your blog featured in July, do submit it before 24 August 2005. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012