Tuesday 8 April 2008

Last Evening We Chanced Upon...

ANGUS!!!!!

Angus

As we were passing Fraser & Neave Business Park at Sungai Besi yesterday's evening, I saw Angus at the parking bay. Kekeke hubby turned into the area and looked for Angus. Oh my he still looked as handsome as before! Glad to know that Angus' new owner took care of him so well. We felt good for him and so happy to see him there, everything intact without any changes on him, well except for the number plate which we were aware of.

Gosh I just checked my farewell post, in 2 days time, we would have parted from Angus for exactly 2 years!!! What a coincidence...

3 comments:

  1. You must really sayang your Disco. :). Have you seen the new Freelander? its bigger than the previous one kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes joe, you can see that at the first link

    flower, we missed him so much! the new freelander will only be coming in sometime middle of the year. anyway, LR Malaysia is faring badly here due to the exchange and tax. LR diverted a lot of units to HK. there isn't much models on display at the show room now and surprisingly they selling Defender now!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012