Thursday 18 August 2005

Pandan Tau Sar Pneah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Colleagues of mine went to Penang recently and they brought back a box of Pandan Tau Sar Pneah. This one is from Seng Heang which I've never heard of. The colour of the pastry is tinted green and has a very strong pandan flavour that tasted a little on the sweetish side. Salty mung beans filling with sweet pandan pastry... to me it didn't go very well. Maybe they ought to tweak their recipe a bit to cut down the sugar for the pastry. I checked the ingredient listing... this is the "cheat" version hahaha cos they uses vegetables oil. Short review today, let the pics do the talking. For detailed description, read my previous post.

Gummi Bear sticking his fingers into the Tau Sar Pneah.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whilst BamBam stuffing himself on one mouthful!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

  1. actually gummi bear is imgining he's reaching for nipples, lots of them in one box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice candid shots of the hand and the mouth action. Somehow, I think I prefer the original tau sar pneah though. That green tinge kinda freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes boo, they dun jive somehow. haha those boys thot i was playing with my digicam since i took it out to download some pics heh... pics were posted wid their permission

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012