Monday 22 August 2005

First Foray with EX-Z750

Too lazy to write today, so I'm gonna post up some photos my 3 year old boiboi took with my EX-Z750. We were sitting at Uncle Lim's at Ikano for some snacks and I need to bring something out to distract him cos he wanna run to his daddy who was queuing for the food. I hate this place cos one need to queue to order and pay for the food AND it's always packed with people! Their food also not exactly fantastic but one of the better options in Ikano.

I whipped up my digicam and let him snap along. He has been snapping a lot of photos using his daddy's camera phone on his own. Few times he made me and his daddy pose for him too hahaha... a photographer in the making??? He moved the digicam and kept pressing the shutter hence blurry photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally this... his massacred cake from next door bakery, BreadStory. We've bought a couple of cakes from this place for boiboi but both tasted lousy until boiboi went massacre it :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahaha he has been very observant hehehe I've one hilarious post on this but lemme download those pics later.

2 comments:

  1. some very cool pictures here - i like the last one best ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha his massacred cake which his daddy nor i wanna touched :p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012