Thursday 21 August 2008

Review: Restoran Bak Kut Teh Foong Tak Sing

**Non-Halal**

I took note of Restoran Bak Kut Teh Foong Tak Sing in Taman Connaught after they were featured in Ho Chak sometime back. Never got round to try it until recently since we're not big fans of bak kut teh. We just ordered two portions of bak kut teh in claypot, two bowls of rice, braised tofu puff, yau char kwai (crullers) and a pot of tea which came up to RM19.20.

FTS - bak kut teh -f

Somehow the soup seems to be lack of oooommphh. The herbal taste is not strong enough and it's pretty mediocre. Just like boo_licious, I'm beginning to have doubts in those places that these TV shows are featuring but then not all I guess as some that I've been are quite all right.

FTS - tofu puffs -f

For Cheras region, I still prefer Yew Kee Bak Kut Teh.


Restoran Bak Kut Teh Foong Tak Sing
12 Jalan Waras 1
Taman Connaught
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 6012-205 9983

Opening Hours: 11:30am - 2:30pm and 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Closed on Monday

Technorati Tags: +

4 comments:

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012