Friday 22 December 2006

Menu For Hope III: Calling Once, Calling Twice...

In one day, it'll be gone yeah your chance on buying raffle tickets to win all the fantastic prizes. This is the final call!

I've been humbled by the whole experience and was impressed with the generousity. The amount we have raised so far had breached USD40K mark!!!! Yippee... the actual amount at the time of writing is USD44,101.70. Thank you to all donors.

So hurry and put in your donation! To donate and bid, please go to http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII.

This will be my final post on this until the announcement of the results. Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas and have a wonderful year ahead!!!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012