Wednesday 14 September 2005

Mid-Autumn Festival Part 1: Mid Valley Megamall

This Sunday, Chinese around the world will be celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival. There are many legends and write-ups about it hence I'm not going to write much about it. I'm sure boo_licious of Masak-Masak is going to do so in her blog to intro the festival to the world hehehe Sorry hor boo for putting you on the fix hahaha. Otherwise, you may read them over here and here.

All I'm going to do is feature lots of photos of happenings around a couple of places and of course some mooncakes we've bought and those we've received as gift from our friends and family.

Our first stop was Mid Valley Megamall since we knew they have one of the largest concentration of mooncake stalls (from the local bakeries to some hotels) operating there during their Mid-Autumn Festival promotion.

Whoa very nice presentation this year which looked very classy as compared with last year's. I'm going to leave you with some photos here for your viewing pleasure...









Watch out for more photos in Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012