Monday 26 September 2005

Easy Breakfast Omelette

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Easy peasy and quick omelette... stir fry chopped yellow bell pepper and carrots in olive oil. Add in chopped sausages. Fry till browned and add some salt and pepper according to taste. Lightly beat egg and pour over fried ingredients. Let egg set and place cheese over. Fold into half and continue to fry omelette till lightly browned. Best served hot with ketchup, chilli sauce and mustard.

Funny thing is that my boiboi likes to eat eggs in the form of omelette. He disliked hard and soft boiled eggs. He ate almost half of my omelette after drinking his milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012