Tuesday 6 September 2005

Continued: For the First Time...

Ok as promised... I'm gonna show my boiboi's photo upclose in one of his many funny antics hehehe

James, don't complain the pic is too small ok ahahahaha finally eh?

This is my notti boiboi...




































Hahahah hey, it IS a close-up shot of him what?!? No???

Don't piaks me please! *cabuts kuat-kuat*

Ahahaha ok he was playing with the box after we built the train tracks together, cilaka, I susah-payah built the track and he ended up playing with the box! Luckily this Thomas the Train set track is super duper easy to assemble else I would roll on the floor and cry hehehe... Even boiboi knows how to assemble it. Thanks to his daddy who purchased this set in HK way before it came to town with a big bang and I think it's cheaper over there after discount.

BTW hor... how come the toys section got sudden influx of Thomas the Train toys?? So many things leh... wooden train set (but this has been on sale at Isetan for some time), plastic tracks set, cutleries, bags, clothes etc etc... What's going on leh?

There was even a fair at GE Mall, Jalan Ampang, 2 weeks ago. Boiboi was on clouds nine playing in a huge inflatable Thomas. If I were him I would too... just check out this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The array of escalators in GE Mall. I love the concept here, can go up two floors using the escalators without stepping out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you're there, don't forget to eat at Cosy House, a sister of the famous Cozy Corner in Ampang Park. Food is delicious and reasonabily priced too. The other place I would love to go is Alexis. Superb cakes there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

p/s: sorry no translation, nor links cos I'm feeling lazy.

4 comments:

  1. w00t

    I was at GE Mall too during the same weekend. Actually I'm there every other weekend, as it's my favourite quiet corner of KL, so much less crowded than KLCC.

    By the way, how come your floor tiles are identical to mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a revival? 'Cos I used to go 'I think I can, I think I can' with my eldest son, 15 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiger, i thot those r generic tiles which can be found in most housing projects these days.

    lilian, must be la. they're so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh. I used to go there too as my customer is at the top floor. Dun want to bring Krsitine there yet as she is still too young and the "high" places with the long escalators are scary.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012