Monday 15 January 2007

Stir Fried Eggs With Prawns

stir fried egg with prawns02

Easy peasy dish, loved by both kids and adults. For this round, I've stir fried some bell pepper (capsicum) and carrot strips in some olive oil. Then pour in the eggs. Let it set a bit before stirring and flipping. Cook till the consistent you prefered. I prefered to have not too cooked eggs so I lift up from the pan when its slightly runny. The heat will continue to cook a bit whilst resting on the plate.

Technorati Tags: +

2 comments:

  1. Good with some garlicky chilli sauce. Will do it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha tummythoz, like my son, i love them with tomato sauce

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012