Tuesday 16 January 2007

Menu For Hope III: Raffles Winners

Pim had announced the recently concluded Menu For Hope III's raffles winners. Congratulations to all winners and those of you whom did not win anything... a big THANK YOU for your generousity to feed the kids around the world. You're a winner nevertheless! We managed to raised USD60,925.12 to support the UN World Food Programme.

Scoot on to Pim's to check out if your name is on the list!

I'm waiting for the following winners to contact me at babe_kl(at)yahoo(dot)com. Ensure that you state the same email address that you've given in your donation form over at firstgiving.com. This email address will identify you as the real winner. Next, you'll need to provide me your shipping address so that I can mail your winning(s) as soon as I could.

There might be some delay over in this part of the world cos we're celebrating Chinese New Year on 18 Feb 2007. The local postal office will be loaded with lots of greeting cards during this festive season. So please bear with me.

AP26 six mini books on Malaysian cuisine Andrea

AP27 Two Nyonya Cookboos TOAST

AP28 Two cookbooks on vegetarian cuisine RobA4

AP29 Dining coucher at El Cerdo RobA4

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Werner of El Cerdo for his generous contribution to make this programme a success over in Kuala Lumpur.

9 comments:

  1. Cool! Hope the monies get to the people. Now, if we can organise something like this for the Johor flood victims, that will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm maybe but won't it be a bit late. i guess for the time being, get the goods to MRCS. thanks for the suggestion boo_licious. dat got me tinkering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MRCS is flooded with items and red tape. I know some people organising their own trips to bring down items instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness, they are at it again??? sighhh dats why after the tsunami fund raising, i got disheartened so this round donated via kechara house instead. i received the mail from friedchillies' wai meng, boo_licious, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. here here look what I missed ... great thing happening on this spot. I know that these MPs helping out with aids actually feed the pockets of the middle people (certain companies). So unfair sometimes in the name of charity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. here here look what I missed ... great thing happening on this spot. I know that these MPs helping out with aids actually feed the pockets of the middle people (certain companies). So unfair sometimes in the name of charity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. never mind audrey, someone up there will know somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, no idea abt the email you're talking abt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oopsie then boo_licious, i got this orang asli relief thingy from wai meng via friedchillies. sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012