Wednesday 30 August 2006

Notice: Merdeka Open House 2006

Dear fellow Malaysians,

Please note that the deadline for submission to the Merdeka Open House 2006 is closed. However, if you could still make it before 12 midnight today, I will try my best to accommodate your entry.

For those of you who have submitted your entries, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your effort in order to make this event successful. Look out for the round up tomorrow.

For the Malaysians out there, don't forget to come by tomorrow for the virtual open house.

See you all tomorrow...

Technorati Tags: +

3 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I know I won't be able to participate (too late dah ni), but bagus lah your initiate this :) Tak sabar tunggu esok, nak lihat the ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, btw I am marlinda. I came across your site from kak lilian's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi marlinda, thanks for coming by. nevermind, next year you can participate ok. will put up the announcement earlier.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012