Tuesday 6 May 2008

Mega Mac Anyone???

We first saw the Big Mac Chant and Mega Mac advert on the morning of 1st May. Hubby just couldn't resist trying the Mega Mac and off we went to check it out for lunch. The Mega Mac is TALL with 4 beef patties instead of the usual 2 for Big Mac. I didn't taste it since it's just Big Mac anyway with extra patties. I doubt I could even finish half...

CIMG3512

Hubby did all his might to compact the Mega Mac so that he can stuff it inside his mouth. All I know was it was darn messy with the lettuces kept falling out :p

The medium mcvalue set that came with a soft drink and fries came up to about RM13 plus, not cheap huh but well, he said just for the experience. If you fancy trying the Mega Mac out, please hurry cos it's on for a limited time only.

17 comments:

  1. And he did not attempt the chant for experience's sake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo... as much as I love Big Mac, this is OVERLOAD di... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..this is definitely a to-be-shared meal..wonder if i could stuff it in my mouth after i squeeze it.. love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aisay...so tall burger. I think I must give this a try. Buy one set of Mega Mac, get my kid to chant for a Big Mac and we will have enough for the whole family already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seen this in the ad...
    so meaty.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh, thats like half your daily calorie intake. No thank you. I love burgers. I just need to watch my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. chant chant chant for free big mac! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAH....babe, this Mega Mac looks really huge huh... Though I dun really fancy Big Macs (prefer Burger King), but I'm sure Superhero W will find this pretty interesting..haha..:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Big Mac fans wet dreams .. =P
    But i myself wonder how to stuff that into my mouth without risking embarassing myself in public. Or I could take out 2 pcs of meat and eat them separately? Hmm ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. tummythoz, need to have the chant coupon first before you can do it

    kenny, wanna share wid me? :p

    yozora, can i watch you doing it? :P

    hurry along cumi & ciki

    kekeke i thot you wanna eat the mega mac yourself lilian! :D

    ling, you gonna get one?

    john k, share it lorr

    KY, @#@& they din gip us the chant coupon when we purchase the set!!! we weren't aware that we shld be entitled for the coupon @%^*

    twosuperheroes, actually i oso like BK but my area tarak :(

    simon, try and let us know

    yeap it is, shell!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe, Babe, I am not simon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No issues putting in the whole burger. :) does that meant i have a really big mouth?

    Ouch. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. mimi, its actually 4!

    stupe, kekeke same like hubby???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012