Wednesday 22 December 2004

Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone

Never felt so good until I spent some of my dough on a daily basis buying feel good stuff. Hehehe... sighhh... I was actually waiting for Miss Sweet 16's stuff to be delivered at one shop. Got bored waiting for more than 15 minutes so I asked when is IT arriving?? AhLian Mui Mui told me its on the way already from XXX. Aiyoh... so far... she assured me it'll arrive in a jiffy via the trusty motorbike.

So I scoot by next door to my regular music store. Mr Boss greeted me with a very wide grin.

Mr Boss: What you wanna buy today??
Me: Eh everytime come here must buy something?? Let me browse a while first ok.

Mr Boss started his stunt... of whisking out some latest goodies. Arrghhh each time so hard to resist! Next he play those CDs one by one. My heart also melted. Strangely he always recommend me stuff that hubby likes. Not a very good sign, ain't it??

So I got this Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone AND Joshua Bell's Romance of the Violin. I've succumbed to his trick AGAIN cos I bought TWO and not ONE CD!!!



Click on the album covers to listen to the samples.

This Yo-Yo Ma album is fabulous, highly recommended for classical and Ennio Morricone fans. Whilst Ma is a great cellist, Morricone has composed scores for many films ie. The Mission; Once Upon A Time In America; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...

Joshua Bell's Romance of the Violin is my first album by him. So no comment yet until I've listen to the album thorougly but I know it sounded great after one round.

Hmmm... ok maybe I'll pass on both or maybe just Ma's album to hubby as Christmas pressie hehehe save my time hunting for something suitable for him at his current state of mind.

Have a nice day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012