Monday 27 December 2004

Tsunami in Penang, Malaysia

As you would have known by now, part of Malaysia in the North West region are hit by sea waves as high as 5 storeys tall after the earthquake over in Sumatra, Indonesia. By now death toll in the Asia region has hit 11,000 people! Such a sad Boxing Day.

I've got the news very late last night after dropping boiboi off at my parents' place. Rushed home to catch midnite news. Gosh it was so horrible! Scanned thru CNN, CNBC and BBC too... all breaking news and showing the clips over and over again!!

Check out these pages for further details... ScreenShots; TV Smith's Dua Sen; The Star, Malaysia; and The New Straits Times, Malaysia.

My condolences and sympathy to those who have lost their friends and families in this disaster...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012