Tuesday 24 July 2007

Ratatouille: Rat-a-too-ee

Colette


I caught the making of Ratatouille, the movie, last night. Other than being a food related movie churned out from Pixar's kitchen, I can't help but noticed that I now have the same (well, almost...) hairstyle as Colette (pictured above) albeit a little longer touching my shoulders and side parted... LOL!!!

Coincidentally I had my hair chopped off last Friday without prior knowledge of this hehe...

* Picture from Ratatouille official site.

7 comments:

  1. congrats on ur 3 yrs blogging.

    For awhile i thought it was u cooking ratatouille.....i do missed that food

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks mike, i missed you and your cooking leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I last saw you, I can imagine you looked much more beautiful with that new hairdo.

    Should have asked my guy to line you up and take some "Wanted" photos the other day. Hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me- same same! Lets meet up and compare hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chow, since the last you saw me, errrmm, i've add on more meat!!! kekeke

    paprika, ya ka LOL but I thot you went redo your hair??

    ReplyDelete
  6. never liked long hair and always had short short hair. so this is not as short though haha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012