Thursday 5 July 2007

A Merdeka Day Project: Poll

Sorry for not updating you guys on this project. Since I did not receive many suggestions, I'll put up a poll on a few ideas from here and there. Once I close the result next week, then we'll finalised what to do.

Do take part in the poll ya. Many Thanks. Please scroll down cos I don't know how to fix the code :p





























pollsPick a topic for this year's Merdeka Project.
Cook a dish of a different ethnic fm yr own.
Pick a recipe circa 1950s & recreate in yr kitchen.
Pick yr fave food fm a diff ethnic. Write in detail & explain why & how it became yr fave.
Write abt food found in yr hometown. If possible recreate it in yr kitchen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012