Wednesday 29 November 2006

Cabbage Fried Rice

cabbage fried rice2

Seriously, I've ran out of names for my fried rice!!!! I've used so much ingredients that I've no idea what to named it, since this has cabbage in it, I'll called it Cabbage Fried Rice then. Maybe I should start naming my rice with version numbers. LOL!

Let me recall what's inside... diced chicken meat and shrimps, carrots, cabbage, onions, baby corn and garlic. As usual, fry onions till translucent before adding chopped garlic. When its fragrant, dump in the meat and shrimp. Chuck in cabbage and carrot. Add in some salt and pepper for taste. Put in the one day old rice last and sprinkle in some soy sauce. Stir till they're well mixed and dish up.

There, another fried rice dish...

Technorati Tags: +

4 comments:

  1. PabloPabla, more like Fried Rice ala Babe_KL Version 1.0 + Fried Rice ala Babe_KL Version 1.1 + Fried Rice ala Babe_KL Version 2.0 hahahaha

    thank you, thank you for the title boo_licious. its hard to cook rice for 2 person so most times i'll cook extra then fry rice lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple. Just buka kedai Chow Fan and fry rice for more than 2 persons. Make money at same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012