Friday 29 July 2005

Long Beans Rice Part 1

**Non-Halal Post**


Long Beans Rice or commonly known in Cantonese as Tao Kok Farn. Just a quick post now to compare the photos taken with the Casio EX-Z750. Text will follow soon... in Part 2.

This one taken up close with flash... looked ok huh??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No flash under florescent lighting...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No flash but edited the brightness...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What do you think?? Aisay forgot to take some using the dinosaur digicam.

7 comments:

  1. That's the thing with macro shots la. Need very bright setting 'cos cannot use flast. You know what I normally do if I take macro at night? I climb up to my kid's double decker with a plate of food to be near the light! LOL! My hubby asked if I want those umbrella lights. Perli only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I tried to do that close up thing with fluorescent and adjust my white balance but my pictures still got greenish tinge.

    Oh well, I just have to keep trying until I get the hang of this phototaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lilian/boo, with my dinosaur i usually do it under my kitchen counter halogen light but james (loopymeal) advised me to use tripod but u know la dang leceh hahaha

    but for this new camera, surprisingly the macro shot with flash looked pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you try increasing the contrast in the bottom photo too?

    I find the flash can overwhealm a macro shot, but that wasn't too bad.
    A tripod with a slightly longer exosure time might be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. clare, yeah flash for macro shots really over kill but so far this new camera still ok. tripod, very troublesome cos don't have much time

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pics no matter the contrast! hehehe :D now all i need is web aromavision! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012