Monday 6 April 2009

Review: Restoran 3U (Another Visit)

**Non-Halal**


Update 27 June 2013

Sad to say this place had since closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Super tender beef...

Beef noodles

Bouncy beef balls...

Beef balls

Slippery smooth hor fun (rice noodles)...

Wantan hor fun

Slurrrpppsss...

Slurrppss

The epitome of deliciousness...

Epitome of yumminess

... an empty bowl!!!

For wholesome goodness bowls of noodles, head on to Restoran 3U.


Restoran 3U
25 Jalan Dato Haji Harun
Taman Taynton View, Cheras
Opening Hours: Daily, 8am to 8pm, except Wednesdays. Opens on public holidays.
Tel: 012-3161189 / 016-6500609

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of my mum - beef balls noodles is her fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.....the noodle must be really tasty. The soup good till last drop huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to go to Petaling Street for my bowl of noodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! He licked the whole bowl clean! I don't even eat beef, but I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should also try and compare with Lai Fong, which is located at opposite the small shell station (perpendicular to 3U's street), but closer to the end with the kopitiam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. impressive! better than the Maggi mee bowl licking commercial!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that your boy? Gosh! He seems so grown up already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when a kid drinks from the bowl, it must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm..now only I know Cheras got beef noodle lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sigh I went there before is true their beef is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. skinnymum, i like Spore version of beef noodles too :p

    pea ;-)

    worldwindow, why go petaling street? come try 3U lah!!

    550ml jar of faith, my boiboi had the hor fun not beef noodles kekeke

    thanks sui sheng, will look out for that

    betul ka, nomad gourmand

    yes family first! he's very tall now, more than 4ft!!!

    c&c, hahaha good benchmark eh?

    eh simon, it was tai kar jie WMW first blog about this place leh if not mistaken :D

    ;-) eva's

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012