Monday 13 October 2008

Welcome to Babe in the City - KL

If you happen to come by from The Sunday Star, welcome to Babe in the City - KL. The compiler missed out the KL part. My Good Old Days Restaurant post came out yesterday in Sunday Metro. A bit of shock cos I usually don't buy Sunday Star but not sure why I bought a copy yesterday. I read the main section in the morning but missed out this portion. Only to read it in the afternoon. I thought they would never wanna feature me anymore since I made a fuss recently hahaha... anyway I wish the compiler who took over from the previous person could inform the food bloggers ahead when they c&p their posts.

Babe in the City - KL

Funny thing is the newsprint copy seems to be different from the online version. The printed version mentioned that Good Old Days Restaurant serves cupcakes which is totally incorrect. The photo was even featured. The cupcakes were made by Yozora's friend!!! Wonder why they feature the cupcake when it's nothing to do with the restaurant. It's just doesn't jive isn't it, an old style Chinese eatery serving cupcakes? hahaha... The online version however seems to be different though.

Whatever it is, for new visitors, welcome and enjoy your stay here.

6 comments:

  1. congrats, from a "old" reader and ardent fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...I want to try out this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see your post in the newspaper on Sunday newspaper. I purposely show it to my hubby, to let him know this is one of my favorite blog and it is now in newspaper too. Congratulations... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks skinnymum, u r such a darling!!!

    go go go wmw!!!

    awww thanks jade, so sweet of u

    thanks quachee but nothing can beat yours esp dat huge pic of the handsome u :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice to come across your site :) I am just wondering if you come up a die-die-must-try list in KL? This will make the day for me in KL!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012