Thursday 4 May 2006

010203040506

So here it is once in my lifetime to experience the time and date in numeral to form a string of numbers - 010203040506! In case you're not aware what it is... its actually 1 hour 2 minutes and 3 seconds in the morning on 4th May 2006... got it? Hahaha some of my friends are not aware of this but over here in Malaysia, it got hyped in the media.

Anyway, nothing significant to me but I chose to post this moment in my blog here just to mark the special time and date since hubby chose to go TT (teh tarik or directly translated as pulled tea ie supper session) with MY friend who lives nearby kekeke. I will sms my friend, a guy, to give him a hug and kiss on this special moment :p hahaha

Cheers to 010203040506!!!!

Read about it here:
Jeff Ooi
flickr
The Star
Google

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012