Thursday 12 August 2010

Time Out KL Food Awards 2010

Sorry for the long silence... well it's kinda expected since I need to pimp Merdeka Open House 2010. Bear with me yah. So have you all decided what to "bring" for the open house. I'm really having a tough time, not sure about you! Well, I still have ermm about 2 weeks to mull over and cook my dish.

il Lido rooftop

time out KL

In the meantime, there's something related to the food scene in Kuala Lumpur. We were invited to the launch of this year's Time Out KL Food Award at the latest fine dining il Lido. This award is in its second year running and it's now open to nominate your choices in the 13 categories. Nomination will be closed on 16 September where the highest number of nominees will be made into a shortlist. From there, a poll will be open for you to vote your favourites. Subsequently the votes will be counted to pick the winners for the award in November. The results will be published in December "Food Award Special' Issue of Time Out KL.

more finger food

finger food

So hurry go nominate your favourites NOW!

Thank you Nazeen for the invite and team Time Out KL and il Lido for the fantastic hospitality.

8 comments:

  1. I suspect my faves will be my old favourites... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having so much problems trying to figure out which restaurants to nominate in certain categories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know, i've only seen the rooftop bar at night and never realised the chairs are so colourful! So nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenny... just let it roll!

    J. me too leh!

    Jon, but they're not very stable stools, very dangerous when drunk hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah...banyak food...dunno to vote which

    ReplyDelete
  6. vialentino, need painkiller for your headache or not? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    I am so glad you guys enjoyed yourself, despite out tech glitch :) and I hope you all are voting!! :) I know.. its absolutely impossible to decide which restaurant to give an award to! I am following the policy of who NOT to give an award too! Not that that is helping too much!

    Look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Cheers
    N

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012