Monday 30 August 2010

Merdeka Open House 2010: Submission is Closed

Please note submission is closed for this year's Merdeka Open House 2010: Food From Our Hearts. Thank you to all the participants who have taken the initiative to take part in this annual event. There were many lovely recipes received and they came with heartfelt stories to boot. So don't just scroll through the write-ups, read them all!

Anyway, as usual *ahem* I'm always very generous, you may still submit your entry but I won't guarantee that your submission will be posted in the round up on National Day. I will put it up first thing when I'm free to add on to the round up.

Remember to come back tomorrow to salivate over the delicious entries!!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Merdeka to you too Kenny but you're a tad too early to jamu selera hahaha but never mind, I know you'll come back to drool over the open house spread!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012