Monday 28 July 2008

Dong Sum Soup

Dong Sum (dang shen in Mandarin or codonopsis pilosula) is said to be able to increase blood cells, hence this herb is usually served to new mother every day either boiled as soup or cooked with red dates and drank it like water.

Since I didn't errrmm actually gave birth, technically... I was just fed with soup of dong sum, red dates, kei chi and chicken carcass boiled for 3 hours. Dong sum has a natural sweet taste and this soup can be drank by virtually anyone.

Dong Sum Soup


Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. My chicken soup didn't turn out well at all.. maybe i should add some red dates in it.. the next time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added Dong Sum in my red date and longan drink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mamabok, must experiment a bit more

    yeah dats for the everyday tea huh belacan?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012