Wednesday 2 January 2008

7-Day Detox Programme: Day 2

27 December 2007


I got up at 8am and said good bye to hubby then continue to sleep till 9.30am. Have my breakie of one slice of papaya and detox drink at around 10. The fart got up at 10.30... fever seems under control. Did the usual yada yada...

Went out to buy some barley to make a cooling drink for boiboi, oh my passing by TWO nasi lemak stalls and the stupendous yummy hokkien char stall IS not a good thing. I've no idea why I had sudden craving for nasi lemak and hokkien char *sobs* never even had cravings during my pregnancy! Arrghhh temptations!!!!

Lunch, I had a slice of papaya and a bowl of raw almonds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Have a bit of raisins left from my baking, threw that in as well.

Raw almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and raisins


Drank loads of water and running to the toilet very often to relief myself off the large amount of water drank. The big bisness part of the toilet went smooth. Nothing unusual BUT the gas passed is urrghhh smelly!

Tried to get my boiboi to nap in the afternoon but he had loads of energy bouncing and rolling about on the bed. Had wanted to catch 40 winks but unsuccessful. Anyway, my boiboi was well and running.

Dinner, I had a salad of some salad leaves, carrot, celery, cucumber, green and yellow capsicum, long beans and baby corn. I had only sprinkle in some balsamic vinegar and black pepper. Boy, this salad is hard to swallow!!!! It's too dry... I suddenly felt like a cow :( Down the detox drink half an hour later. No hunger pangs tonight.

I still felt like usual but I noticed I wasn't lethagic at all thru out the day even the lack of sleep!!! At least one good thing eh?


Technorati Tags:

6 comments:

  1. ouch..best of luck!..

    dont worry..no pain no gain..im sure u will do fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detox programme should have ended by now since the Day 1 was on Boxing Day. U did it well, right? ;)

    Happy New Year, Babe :)
    Cheers for a better 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LL, joe and mamabok, well its not all that bad haha as it went on... check out later today for Day 3

    hi doc... yeah mission completed! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh... I saw the topic and I thought you've fallen ill! Luckily it's not.

    Ganbatte Babe! We support you here.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012