Wednesday 21 December 2005

Rosli Mi Rebus - Revisited

I kept going to Rosli Mi Rebus for lunch when I'm in the vicinity but I never had the opportunity to take photos of the delish Mee Rebus or Tauhu Goreng until recently. I've wrote about the details HERE.

These are the yummy stuff served at Pakcik Rosli's warung...

rosli mi rebus

rosli tauhu goreng

One can opt to have the mee rebus and tauhu goreng separately or campur (mixed). I personally preferred the mixed version as the mee rebus kuah (gravy) and kuah kacang (peanut gravy) really married well. The peanut gravy gave a thicker rendition and extra punch to the gravy. Maybe my next trip I can take a picture of the mee rebus campur tauhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012