Thursday 23 June 2005

Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?

I just walked passed my colleague's cubicle and I heard him giggling away... I took a peep and he showed me Kenny Sia's latest personality test - Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?

He was commenting that each test result have the infamous face of Kenny Sia's hahaha... I promised him I'll get back here and run the test. Here's my result hahahaha...


Congratulations babe_kl, you are...



5x Mom of chanlilian.net

You have a maternal instinct secretly hidden deep inside you. To many people you are this well-meaning, protective mother always readily sacrificing yourself helping others. Unfortunately this sometimes can be seen as nagging or being over-protective. Then you become confused because the person you're trying to help suddenly turned on you. But you are diplomatic and you have the patience to slowly but surely patch up any animosity that may exist between you and your detractors. The best thing about you is that no matter how bad the whole world treats you, you are forgiving and never attempt to hold any grudge inside you. For that, you are golden.


Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?



Hey Lilian, if you're reading this... am sure you'll be dang "kembang" (literally proud in Malay)!!! Anyway, I guess once you became a mom, the maternal instinct just can't run away...

Thanks Kenny, I had fun and I hope you'll win tonight and oh yes, Happy 2nd Anniversary to Project Petaling Street!!! I'm contemplating to join you guys, should I???

1 comment:

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012