Friday 10 June 2005

Duan Wu Jie or Dumpling Festival

Tomorrow is the 5th day in the 5th month in the Chinese Lunar calendar. This marks Duan Wu Jie or also known as Dumpling Festival. Chinese all over the world will be celebrating this festival. So, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Duan Wu Jie!!!

I'm not going to elaborate on Duan Wu Jie as many articles have been written about it. Renee of Shiokadelicious have written one about it and it came with steps on how to wrap the dumplings plus another one about the dumplings itself.

Umami have a couple too. Seadragon of Cafe of the East have a recipe. The latest copy of Flavours magazine featured some awesome dumplings too.

I've eaten some and I will write about them once I uploaded the photos. My personal fave is the kan sui (alkaline) type, hmm yummy yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012