Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 4: Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit Parfait

I had a heavy lunch and didn't have any dinner. So by 11.00pm, I had better feed something to my stomach as I didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night feeling hungry heh. Since it's so late, it's just not my style to eat something heavy. Checked my larder and fridge, decided to just assemble a snack of yoghurt parfait with my Homemade Healthy Granola and Homemade Yoghurt together with some Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit.

Day 4 ZespriĀ® Kiwifruit Parfait

Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit Parfait
(Serves 1)

Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, washed, peeled and diced
4 Tbsp Homemade Healthy Granola
4 Tbsp Homemade Yoghurt
Honey

To assemble, place 2 Tbsp granola in a cup followed by 2 Tbsp yoghurt. Drizzle a little honey. Scatter half the diced kiwifruits. Continue to layer with 2 Tbsp granola followed by 2 Tbsp yoghurt. Top with the remaining kiwifruits. Easy peasy... I've served this for breakfast and at times dessert too.

Presumely this is my Day 4 of Zespri® 14-Day Daily Scoop of Amazing Challenge :p running pretty hard now to chase up to Day 6!

You'll be able to find more inspiration to create lovely snacks using Zespri® Kiwifruits over at www.zespri.com.my at the Recipes tab.


1 comment:

  1. My kind of food - quick, simple, yummy and minimal washing! Keep the ideas coming, heh.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012