Monday 25 October 2004

Let's Date!!!

Hehehe... yeah, let's date! Caught your attention didn't I?? I've something out of the ordinary here to show you... its fresh dates.



A friend of my mother brought this back from China. I have yet to seen them fresh in Kuala Lumpur. It's usually found dried as part of the ingredients used by the Chinese to boil savoury or sweet soup.

As shown here, the left are fresh dates and the right are dried dates.



The texture of the fresh dates are crunchy, kinda like those crunchy apple. Its sweet but not as sweet as in its dried format. A very refreshing change indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012