Tuesday 6 August 2013

Day 6: Sunrise Zespri® SunGold Ice Lolly

Woohooo, I'm now in sync with the calendar of Zespri® 14-Day Daily Scoop of Amazing Challenge :p that was a super hard uphill run.

Day 6 Zespri Sungold Scoop

Did you know that eating Zespri® Kiwifruit could not been easier than slicing it into halves and just scoop out the juicy flesh with a spoon straight into your mouth! No need peeling and slicing, perfect for busy people like you and me :D

Zespri® Kiwifruit delivers  20 essential nutrients to directly benefit the body and maintain body function. The high nutrient density of Zespri® Kiwifruit is driven primarily by the Vitamin C content, with other key nutrients fibre, folate, potassium and Vitamin E.

Each spoonful of Zespri® Kiwifruit gives you a wide variety of phytonutrients, carotenoids and enzymes with known digestive benefits. The combination of all these unique attributes works within your body to provide significant health benefits. I can feel how much my body had benefited in the mere 6 days of eating Zespri® Kiwifruit on a daily basis which I will share with you later on.

There's this thing that I do often, since I'm a lazy mom hahaha I will choose soft fruits and just blitz them with my hand blender and scoop them into ice lolly moulds to make ice lollies for BoiBoi and also the big boy Capt'n Hook.

For this no brainer recipe, just scoop out the flesh from 2 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruits. Puree them in a small blender. This time round, just to make these lollies prettier, I put on a little more effort by slicing one Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit thickly and puree a wedge of papaya separately.

To assemble, spoon 1 tablespoon of kiwfruit puree into the ice lolly mould. Drop in one slice of kiwfruit, make it as close to the side of the mould as possible so that the fruit can show through looking like a sun. Next, spoon in another spoonful of kiwifruit puree. Layer on 1 tablespoon of papaya puree and top up with kiwifruit puree. Freeze overnight before serving or at least 5 - 6 hours. To unmould, just run some water over the mould and give a gentle pull, voila... a beautiful stick of Sunrise Zespri® SunGold Ice Lolly!

Day 6 Sunrise Zespri SunGold Ice Lolly

There's a Traffic Light Smoothie recipe in Zespri website www.zespri.com.my. You can follow that recipe too and create a Traffic Light Ice Lolly instead! Am sure your kid or in my case... the "big" boy and not so "small" boy will be extremely delighted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012