Monday 6 September 2010

Merdeka Open House 2010 is Mentioned in The Star!

Woohoooo I'm happy that our annual virtual Merdeka Open House has finally got some kinda recognition :p


Merdeka Open House - The Star

Thank you to Hungry Caterpillar, our recent Merdeka Open House 2010 is mentioned in The Star's Don't Call Me Chef monthly column (note the link is not up online as yet at the time of this posting)!!! It's on page 5 Star Two.

So dear participants, watch out for the spike on your blog ;-) Remember to join us next year!

14 comments:

  1. whoo hoo, i cooked and took picture. but till now belum tulis. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :) I can tumpang glamour and say.. 'Eh you know that blog? I know the blogger wei.. ' (grins proudly)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only cos of your support, Nate & Annie

    Thanks KY :D

    CIS Chaokar!!! Apaler :( Next year ok??

    HandFullofFlour, hahaha you arh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what else to say beside "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. can PosLaju to my place in Kuala Lipis ah?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaahh.. it's really up!!!

    Congrats babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Congrats! :) good work always gets recognition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aiyo. After 5 fantastic years only they notice it??

    Haha.. Seriously, congrats Babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! So happy for you! Really hope there is a spike in my blog, has been suffering lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, it only happens with all your support ;-)

    Leo, basi liau lorrr!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012