Two weeks back, I mentioned something terribly exciting happening at theQguides and yes it's official now. theQguides is an eating out guide as well as the online gateway for you to reserve your table at selected (but more will be added in the future) restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
You might just ask, why bother to book your table online when you could just lift up your phone and call the restaurant directly? Well the reason is, with theQguides, you can collect points with each reservation done. You'll be rewarded accordingly with the accumulated points.
So how does the system works you may ask? It's quite simple actually.
1. Register as a Q member at http://eat.theqguides.com/app/user_manager/reg_member/
2. Book your table at http://eat.theqguides.com/
3. Wait for your sms confirmation.
4. Dine at the chosen restaurant.
5. Submit your review and experience of the restaurant.
6. Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for meal voucher of your choice.
Easy as that. There are currently 20 restaurants available in the list with more to come.
For more details, do check out the FAQs.
Book now and be rewarded!!!