Monday 15 December 2008

Stir-Fried French Beans

Stir fried french beans

I usually stir-fry my french beans plain with garlic and a dash of oyster sauce but once I have too little french beans to make a dish. I peeped into my fridge and found some oyster mushrooms, carrots and beancurd sheet with fish paste. So I just sliced them all into strips and fry them with some oil and garlic. Add in a few dashes of oyster sauce to taste, sprinkle with some water and stir till cooked. Dish up and serve with rice. Yum... just be a bit creative and a new dish will emerge. No harm trying, you'll never know ;-) what's going to turn out.


Technorati Tags: +

5 comments:

  1. I like Ur creativity n knack for being able to mk do with whatever u hv, yet churning up yummy dishes with ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hungry. Common cry. It's left to the super-cook to deliver a satisfying dish/es with the odds and ends! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, i love this dish, my ah ma used to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love mine with garlic (fried so slightly that it's almost still raw.. yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks nomadgourmand & worldswindow

    simple but nice huh rachel

    c&c, me too, must stir quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012