Friday 18 March 2005

Tzai Choy Version 2.0

Hehehe it's my occupational hazzard to name the dishes in version format, sorry. I cooked Tzai Choy (vegetarian dish in Cantonese) again recently but with slighty different ingredients from Version 1.0.

Version 2.0 has black fungus, cloud ears fungus, dried lily bud, glass noodles, cabbage, black mushroom, button mushroom and dao gan (a type of layered beancurd skin) instead of gluten or beancurd sheet. I've added another piece of lam yue (Cantonese for red fermented beancurd) for extra flavouring so that I do not need to add salt.

This was how Version 2.0 looked like...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012