Wednesday 9 March 2005

Formula Red Booster Car Seat

My 2.5 years old had outgrew his Century Convertible Seat. Urrghhh when we purchased that, the sales girl informed us it can easily be used up to 17kg or about 4 years old. My boiboi grew really fast or what, he's only 2.5 years old. I knew his height has gone over the limit of the seat belt. He was 15kg in November or was it October? So last week I took out the weighing scale and weight him, goshhh... his current weight is 17kg!!! Where the heck the 2kgs came from??? No wonder it's so back breaking carrying him these days.

Sighhhh so no choice but to get him the next level car seat. We've been on the look out for a Booster Car Seat the last few months actually. Well, we're very aware of the growth rate of our child and safety to us is the utmost important thang. Just didn't have the "push" to decide and purchase one though. Not until we found out his latest weight! Tsk... tskk... tsskkk... shame on us! Yes, I know!

Checked out a few stores and finally we narrowed down to either a Graco Turbobooster or Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP. Decision... decision... decision... Based on the features on both models, we got the Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP at last, from Planete Enfants over at The Mall or was it now known as Plaza Putra?

I tell you hor, if I'm a kid, I would be darn happy too... if my parents bought me such a cool car seat! Check out how beautiful the colour combination...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He simply loved it! In fact he got so excited when I took it back to clean it, he said "Wahhhh new chair". He kept insisting us to put the new chair in his daddy's car. Hah! He's happy and we're happy too but pocket very empty liau...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012