Wednesday 31 July 2013

Ramadhan Recipe 5: Zespri Kiwifruit & Lychee Fruit Salad With Konyakku Jelly Cubes

We're down to the last Zespri's recipe for Ramadhan which I'm saving the sweet for last :D

The konyakku jelly that we are familiar with are usually firm and bouncy but now that I know with the addition of some citrus juice, in this case - lemon juice, made the konyakku jelly softer in texture to the extend of something like jello. A fairly simple dessert to concoct and a crowd favourite.

Just make sure your Zespri Green Kiwifruit is slightly chunky to match up with the size of lychees and jelly cubes ;-) I reckon the new variety of Zespri Sun Gold would match up greatly too for a sweet and tangy sensation.

fruit salad
Click on the recipe card above to view a larger version on my flickr album

Thank you Zespri Malaysia for allowing me to post up these beautiful recipes. Selamat berpuasa ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012