Friday 7 August 2009

Peanut Butter and Nutella Cupcake

Peanut Butter and Nutella Cupcake, Take 2

I can't help but to pimp this recipe again :p

I made this with larger dollops of PB and N, and half way thru I turned my oven setting to just using the upper element heat and I managed to get evenly browned (you might not need to do this as my oven seems to be a bit cranky) Peanut Butter and Nutella Cupcake, YAY!!!

Make your own healthy cupcakes this weekend cos I'm gonna be selfish and not sharing mine! :D

Happy weekend!!!


Technorati tags: + +

7 comments:

  1. omigosh, I suddenly realised who you are! And to think we were working side-by-side some time ago.

    Cool, I now know somebody femmes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, PB and anything goes!!

    I got a breadmaker recently ;) and one of the recipes i wanted to try is PB, cheese and choc/nutella bread! hehee..wonder how it will turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love PB and Nutella! I should try making muffins with these ingredients. Sounds fun, hope the results would be as delicious :D Yum!

    http://kirantarun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be too sweet?

    Plan to make for mum but anything excessively sweet will kill her sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PB and nutella..what else can be as perfect as it is! I'm off to check the recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hi....nutella cup cake....wonder how it taste like?

    btw, thanks for ur advice on baby stuff...u r a mom too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. RC, femes meh?? :p

    TNG, i think you wont go wrong with the machine, do post yr results cos i'm still contemplating to buy one

    thanks Kiran

    Bag Brag Diva, nope not sweet at all

    Daphne, am sure you'll like it!

    Vialentino, it tasted fabulous. yes, my boiboi is already 7!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012