Friday 6 June 2008

Mango and Peach Yoghurt Cake

Mango and Peach Yoghurt Cake

I've made this non-baked Mango and Peach Yoghurt Cake for my brother's birthday. I did not get to taste it but feedback was the cake is too soft and wobbles after cutting into slices. Hmmmm... need to fine tune since I did not really stick to the actual amount of the ingredients. There are mango pieces in the yoghurt layer and the peaches were merely placed on top as decor. However, I tasted Yozora's and it was good. Very refreshing and light. Something different.

I first saw this recipe at Happy Home Baking. I've used dairy cream and Dutch Lady mango yoghurt which I suspected now those are the reasons why my cake is soft. This brand of yoghurt is more watery than the others. Will have to use another brand next time but I will stick to dairy cream.

13 comments:

  1. gr8 looking cake.. would like to sink my teeth in it .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your cake looks so lovely. Super delicious yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try adding more gelethine? I made a yogurt cake the other day, it was yummy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a wonderful mango peach spiral ! sure needs plenty skill and passion

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the mango pieces were arranged so prettier over the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolx.Awesome Cake.
    Like the secret recipe one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mangoes look so fresh! How tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rose decoration on top, very pretty. :)

    BTW, need you to spread the news to help with breast cancer donation, come take a look at my blog. Thanks ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Oh My! The peaches look so juicy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012