Tuesday 6 February 2007

Garlic Fried Rice

LOL boo_licious gonna *tabik* me at this... another fried rice variation! This round my ingredients were loads of chopped garlic, onions, carrots and eggs.

Scrambled up the eggs in some oil first then dish up. Fry the onions till translucent in some oil before adding the chopped garlic. Once fragrant, stir in the carrots. Next add in day old rice and mix. Sprinkle soy sauce and black pepper all over and keep on stirring. Finally, pour in the scrambled eggs and mix well. Dish up.

Simple but delish!

garlic, carrot, onions and eggs fried rice

Side note:

I was informed by boo_licious that I got listed in the 50 Most Influential Blogs in Malaysia. KY and of course boo_licious are in this list together with me under the Food category. I'm just wondering how my blog could be influential, for KY and boo_licious are very understandable since they reviewed to many makan places but mine? Anyway, the method Gaman used is not totally fool proofed but nevertheless I would like to thank Gaman for spending time to actually go thru so many sites to sieve thru the rankings in Technorati. Congratulations to all whom got listed in the Top 50.

Technorati Tags: +

11 comments:

  1. Your garlic fried rice here is "add-on" type. Mine got no carrots and onions. The garlic itself is cukup aromatic liao :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pablo, i'm running out of title for my fried rices hahaha... anyway i hv to finish up onions and carrots mah so taruh in as well lor. got vege more balanced :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe, i linked u to my blog, can ya?
    dunno why i posted earlier comment on halo scan. eh, how come ur blogspot addie got www one ah? all of us dont have www one you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course FBB!!! thanks. both with or without www also can jalan one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to you babe!!!!!!!!! so happy for you... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for the recipe. I've done a similar version without much garlic, but on hindsight, the garlic version sounds a lot better. Love any kind of fried rice..hubby knows that when I'm tired of cooking, out comes the wok for a quick meal of fried rice for two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks meiyen but looking at the situation i think i'll be out of the 50 pretty soon hahaha... dat fler have to keep on adding those he had missed out.

    so sweet of your hubby, Lyrical Lemongrass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats BABE!!! You deserved it la, dont be modest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple yet delish fried rice.
    And not forgetting.. Congrats Babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks so much better than my garlic fried rice!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012