Tuesday 13 February 2007

Durian Cupcakes

durian cupcakes01

Using the same Donna Hay's Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe, I sub the peanut butter with some durian pulp. The kitchen smelt so nice during baking haha... I did this before my oven got admitted to the hospital for a week. See the uneven colour on top of the cupcakes... my thermostat conked, the temperature was way lower than the heat I set. Anyway the oven is back since last Tuesday but I'm so lazy to bake now plus my boiboi got sick over the weekend. No Chinese New Year mood either! Darn...

durian cupcakes02

Technorati Tags: + +

12 comments:

  1. Awwshucks. A durian post when it's not d season. How cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy but I can imagine the death stares I will get if I ever attempt that as someone hates the durian smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Looks so good that I tried to get a whiff of it from the monitor. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the durian actually looks nice and moist. Bet you won lots of brownie points that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tummythoz, try with other pulps lor hehe

    LOL you better not then, boo_licious

    jackson, you'll have to wait till july-aug for the next durian season

    wmw, aiyaiyai!

    lyrical lemongrass, not very moist though cos my oven a bit screwed up that time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these babies looks absolutely lip smacking babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, bam, next time you supply the durian, i make for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I envy you! The food in KL (and W. M'sia in general) is definitely some of the best in the world.

    I'd almost fly over just to sample your durian cupcakes! They look yummilicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then you better fly over to Malaysia ASAP, Aiko! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, wanna ask when using oven themometer, do you place your themometer in the oven .. do you reading then take out the thermometer ?
    I wanna get one too. Where did got yours

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey..jz wat i need! a recipe for durian cupcakes! Thks!!can alws count on ya for recipes! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012