Wednesday 28 February 2007

Child's Play

Guys, remember these stuff??? Errr I mean those who are around my age *ahem*

CNY - chic fireworks CNY - tank fireworks


I can't believed that they still have these two types of fireworks in the market. I was kinda surprised when my mom showed me the bag of fireworks and sparklers that her neighbour's grandchild had given to my boiboi last week. I just have to snap the pics haha... I remember my dad had bought these two types of fireworks for us to play during Chinese New Year. Come to think of it, goodness it's close to 20 over years ago haha adoiii... I feel so old right now!

Anyhow, the results ain't the same as before. That lousy tank gave a short spurt of fireworks before it died and that chicken gave such a loud noise but hey... how come no egg was laid??? Wahliau kena tipu (got cheated in Malay) like that!!!

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, have I aged so much too? Hey how come don't have those 'katak puru' type? Y'know, those with long green strips tied together that jump/skip around like crazy while making lots of noise? We used to light those & throw into the cracks among rocks at the beach to get the furry mammals do some panic sprints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakaka tummythoz, i remember those!! we ran like mad!!! i've no idea if they're still available since i din manage to stop by a firecracker stall at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I remember when I was young the chicken shot an egg right onto my knee! Ouch..painful memories..

    Btw, just wanted to drop by and say I love your blog and hope you don't mind that I linked you. (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never come across this in the past, coz........ I didn't play any fireworks or firecrackers during my childhood time :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank di for dropping by.

    haiyah chen... next year you buy some and play lor hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012