Monday 10 October 2005

Review: Delicious Cafe Revisited

We have a small gathering on Saturday afternoon with some friends and their kids at Delicious Cafe, Bangsar Village right after my earlier post on Delicious Cafe. Everyone especially the kids have a ball of their time errrr playing underneath the tables and not to mentioned eating all the delicious cakes. This post I'm going to show some of the food we have that afternoon. Some of the pics were taken by Miss Sweet 16.

Delicious By Miss Read signage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Interior of the cafe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is half portion of H's Caesar Salad. She ate half of it before Miss Sweet 16 decided to take a pic out of it. I would say it was a rather HUGE portion. Not sure about the taste though, gotta ask her about it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Miss Sweet 16 ordered Delicious Big Breakfast for her lunch cum tea. Yeah Delicious now serves breakfast from morning till 5pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Her breakie came with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and a choice of coffee or tea. She claimed her breakie is delicious and her neighbour, K, commented that what ever it is on her plate, the breakie smelt nice.



I had Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik which is rice with herbs and spicy grilled chicken. Quite a lot of stuff on the plate actually. Clockwise from left: whole chicken thigh that don't tasted like grilled but nevertheless it was tasty; plain rice topped with kerisik (dried coconut flakes); a couple of keropok ikan (fish crakers); a mixture of herbs, bunga kantan, bean sprouts, French beans and etc; halved salted egg and on the saucer the belacan taste sauce. Just mixed the rice with the herbs mixture with some of those belacan sauce. Woohoooo... it was soooo divine which I ate quietly whilst the rest of the guys were busy chattering away!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hubby had quiche that came with a side salad drenched in balsamic vinegar. I had a bite and I have to say the pastry casing is not overly thick. The egg custard mixture was just nice with loads of ingredients in it. Arrghhh blurry pic...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hubby ordered a piece of banana pudding for boiboi. Sorry for the messy pic cos my boiboi dug into the vanilla ice-cream and puddle of caramel sauce before I could snap the pic. It was an ugly scene watching him digging and playing with his food but then I was too busy with my Nasi Kerabu to be bothered with it. Anyway, he ate half of the pudding plus all the ice-cream and caramel sauce.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This round I didn't managed to get the price plus the pics of the rest of the food. I think the guys will kill me for asking them to hold on whilst I take a pic of their food first. Anyway, we have a great time and the wait staff were very accommodative. Thank goodness the cafe was not filled else they would have booted us out for lounging around so long.

Looking forward to our next outing, IF there's one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012