Tuesday 18 October 2005

Konnyaku Jelly

This is a no brainer thing to make. Just followed the instructions on the konnyaku jelly packet. Dropped in some nata de coco and canned mixed fruits into the molds. This time I've steeped an Earl Grey teabag instead of replacing the liquid with fruit juice. Removed the bag and using low heat, stirred in the jelly and sugar mixture spoon by spoon. Kept stirring slowly till all mixture were blended. Spoon into molds and let cool before placing them in the fridge. Easy peasy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The photos looked like crap but trust me they looked better in real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012