Friday 14 October 2005

Fuzhou Bao

We have got Hainanese Bread and Roti Bengali but ever heard of Fuzhou Bao (bun)? Let me intro to you guys, how Fuzhou Bao looked like...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look yummy or not? Yes it is indeed very high on yummy factor. I asked my mom to get it for me from the wet market. I don't think a lot of places sell this delicacy. It's actually bao textured bun rolled ala swiss roll with crushed peanuts in between. I loved this, well maybe because I liked peanuts or maybe because I'm a Fuzhou gurl???

2 comments:

  1. This fuzhou bau looks good alright! Hmm...my mum-in-law is a Foochow but this is one delicacy I dunno about leh. I know about the mee suah, gong peah and Foochow mee. Got to ask her about it - my baby is craving for it already.

    Err...Fuzhou and Foochow are the same right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah kittycat same one. hohoho excuses! excuses! BUT it worked all the time eh? kekekeke

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012