Friday 25 February 2005

Fried Rice With Chinese Sausage



Looks yummy or not? Hehehe I guess must be the colour of this photo or was it because I've used extra virgin olive oil instead?

Fried rice is one of the simplest one meal dish to muster up. All one needed is some over night cooked rice and whatever other ingredients you could find in your fridge ranging from eggs, sausages, Chinese sausages, French or long beans, mixed vegetables, meat, onions, sardines, green peas... well the list is endless.

This time I've Chinese sausages, French beans and eggs on hand. First I scrambled the eggs in some oil and set aside. Next, I stir fry the skinned and thinly sliced sausages in olive oil. Dunk in the diced French beans and stir. Add in some salt and pepper. Rice is added next and give them a good stir. Scooped up some rice and tasted it. Added more salt. Sometimes I do not use any salt at all and in place, I use light soya sauce, other times oyster sauce is added in. Dump in the scrambled eggs and stir till well mixed. Dish out and pig out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks so yum! I love fried rice too, especially with french beans. But I usually like to include carrots too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,

    Thanks for dropping by. I was out of carrots haha... I love carrots too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012