Friday 25 March 2011

Mushroom, Carrot & Capsicum Stir Fry

Mushroom, carrot & capsicum stir fry

I loved the colour of how this dish turned out, it's so vibrant and pretty... makes the dish looked appetising. I've used eryngii mushrooms, carrots and yellow capsicum (bell pepper). If I've added some red and green capsicum, my dish would have looked lovelier!

Very very simple, just heat a little oil and add in some chopped or thinly sliced garlic. Once fragrant, stir in sliced carrots. Pour in a little water to soften the carrots, omit this if you like your carrots to be crunchy. Cook for a couple of minutes. Next mix in the mushrooms and capsicum. Seasoned with salt and black pepper. Dish up and serve with steamed rice.



12 comments:

  1. wow, this looks more like a salad than a stir-fried dish! but yeah, really beautiful. the colors make me think of springtime, sunshine... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy daily cooks ay,
    i made something similar with the mushrooms too. I add in a dash of oyster sauce and teeeny bit of sesame oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fall in love with eryngii mushroom once I tasted it. I'll post one of my dish with it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. KY, yup can replicate this in your spanking new kitchen!

    Swee San, *hi5*

    Sean, yahor and it's spring now albeit a wet one here :p

    Chaokar, yeah I use oyster sauce a lot but this time I was kinda lazy shhhh :D

    Little Inbox, nice right? I loved how it can hold its shape and stays firm even when stewed.

    LCOM, ya ya I prefer dishes with minimum fuss and ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am cooking this for dinner tonight! quick & easy is my name. :) thanks my friend for the recipe. {{{big hug and kiss}}} xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's soo colourful! I love dishes like that. Add more vitamins to our diet for sure. Great home made simple and quick dish.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012